Expert in Solution Architecture, Software Design and Development.
Transforming the requirements created by functional analysts into a set of architecture and design decisions that can be used by the development team(s) to create the solution. The focus lies on defining all components contributing to the solution, their interactions, and technologies to be used.
Starting from the solution architecture, the software architecture and design for a given component in the overall architecture need to be defined, before starting the actual development of the component.
To ensure the succes of the actual implementation of your solution, you needs developers with a high level of maturity in the technologies and frameworks being used. e-Creations can provide you with expertise in Web development and Java development
While often neglected, automated (unit and integration) testing is a cornerstone in your software development project: ensuring the functional and technical correctness of the current solution while at the same time providing a means to perform automated regression tests that can be executed during the evolution of your software product.
Ensure quality through continuous & automated quality control, combined with a human review of the architecture, design and source code of your solutions.
e-Creations can assist you in the definition of the functional (and non-functional) requirements of your solution, to ensure they are formulated completely and in a non-ambiguous way, avoiding misunderstandings during the development cycle.
Innovation - Iot - Connected objects & smart buildings -
Innovation & technology acceleration in a startup approach.
Architecture, Design & Implementation (Java)
- Domain expert B2B: functional, technical & architectural analysis of B2B web functionalities
- Putting in place (and support servicing) of a SOA architecture for B2B and B2C .
-ETRM lead technical architect
- Responsible for the technical follow-up of multiple projects & perform studies to implement new solutions or frameworks
- Validate the technical designs according to the boundaries of predefined frameworks and to assure the maintainability of the solution
- Define and maintain the standards in a technological domain
- Review and validate technical solutions
- Identify and design reusable components and frameworks based on the general architecture boundaries and follow-up on the implementation
- Define the measures in projects according to non-functional requirements (confidentiality, availability, performance)
- Determine which technologies should be used in the implementation
- Support Software Designers in the projects to make sure that developments are according to obliged standards (Electrabel white books)
- Creation and update of the documentation of the standards in a technological domain.
- Validation of technical solutions in projects and services.
- Estimations on the impact of certain technical decisions in projects and services.
- Definition of cost-efficient and productivity improving frameworks or reusable components.
Implementation of a web-based software package for the distribution sector.
Performant and robust Java-based backend, combined with a web interface and mobile clients (iOS, Android).
Definition of the solution architecture, design and actual implementations.
- Java, Spring, Spring MVC, JPA, XML, SOAP, JSON, JasperReports, ..
- Junit, Mockito, ..
- Maven, Sonar, CruiseControl, ..
Project management and definition of the software architecture for an existing application (in the context of real estate expertise).
Audit on the existing software architecture, combined with the definition of a migration traject towards a more robust and performant architecture.
- Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, XML, XSLT, FOP
- Junit, Ant, Maven
Technical lead, technical analysis (and implementation of certain modules) in the context of:
- InfoPoint: new application for the Belgian vehicle inspection, allowing real-time sharing of information between all centres (preventing fraud)
- Driving Licences: new application for driving license exams in Belgium.
- Java, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JMS, SOAP, WSS, Axis, ..
- XML, XSLT, FOP
- Junit, Ant, Maven, CruiseControl
Technical Lead and Software Architect for various projects in the context of e-government (Ecologiesteun, Adviescheques, Groeipremie, Redesign of the Portal, ..)
- Divine (CMS), Livelink
- Java, JSP, Struts, XML, XSL, TLD
- iPlanet Application Server (6 en 7), iPlanet Webserver
Technical lead and follow-up
- Java, EJB, JSP, XML, XSL
- Bea WebLogic, Apache, Oracle
Short term assignment: Network Management: Analysis and development of a MIB-browser (laying the grounds for further development within, and by, Siemens)Software Design, Software Development
Software development (Embedded C) for “Automated Fare Collection Systems”.Software Development
Analysis and implementation of an application, focussed on automatic transfer and validation of data, between the different research centers.Software Development